Re: [suse-sles-e] BackUp / restore in SUSE (SLES9 SP1, SP2) - is it broken?
  • From: Anders Norrbring <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 10:49:06 +0200
[8<]
So, 3 questions:
- did anyone used 'restore' succesfully, in any scenario?
- is it really supporoted feature?
- how it is used in normal cases - by AutoYast? (I can expect it, but there
is not ANY documentation linking AutoYast and backup together, so it looks
strange).

PS. Systems was SLES9 i386, with ServicePack1 and with and without
ServicePack2 beta, but I expect the same problem on ALL SuSe9.x
installations.

Please do NOT start a new subject with a REPLY TO ALL from an existing thread!

It brings chaos to the lists, and it cross-posts to both people and lists that doesn't apply to your question!