9.3 Install error
  • From: Tim Grant <tgrant@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 12:04:10 -0400
Hi all -

I'm trying to upgrade from 9.1 to 9.3. I downloaded the network install
CD image, burnt it, booted up, started the network install the same way
I did with 9.1. The boot image downloads, apparently completely, then I
get a rather obscure error like, "...there was an error...".

How can I get information at this point to find out what the error is?
It happens the same way every time, whether I install direct from
ftp.suse.com or if I go http to gatech.edu.

Thanks,
Tim Grant
< Previous Next >