Re: [SLE] Root password corrupt?
  • From: "suse_gasjr4wd@xxxxxxx" <suse_gasjr4wd@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 01:01:34 -0400
On 5/28/05 5:11 PM, "Anders Johansson" <andjoh@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> As for the problem, I would ask: is there a y or a z in the password, or some
> special characters? A common bug is that the keyboard is set to German
> regardless of what is selected during installation.

I think that was the answer I was looking for...
Yes, there are y's or z's and-or special characters in the password.
Is there a work around for this?

However, I have been able to log in for the past few months...so this is a
sudden thing. Same bug?

--

Thanks,
George

"...Linux, MS-DOS, and Windows XP"
(also known as the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly)