Re: [SLE] Copy spool mail files?
  • From: Andreas Philipp <andreas.philipp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 15:00:13 -0500
Jim:

El Dom 29 May 2005 14:52, Jim Flanagan escribió:
> How do you handle spam? Does spamassissin work with it, or do you have to
> write your own sieve stuff for that?

Although your question was not meant for me, I'll tell you how I do that: I
let Postfix and amavisd handle spam and virus checking. All checking is done
BEFORE the messages are ever handled over to cyrus-imap. Sieve I use to check
certain headers to decide in which imap folder to file any incoming messages
- after amavisd has run its spam and virus tests.
--
Andreas Philipp
Noema Ltda.

< Previous Next >