Re: [SLE] release of Suse 9.3 ?
  • From: jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 03:56:30 -0500
On Tuesday 01 March 2005 2:28 pm, Josephine wrote:
> On Tuesday 01 March 2005 18:57, Fred wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > does anyone know the roadmap of the Suse 9.3 release ?
> > and if Novell developpers took care of the bootup time ?
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Fred
>
> For the million time: suse professional's cycle is at every 6 months.
> 9.2 was released at the end of October. Calculate now 6 months since
> then.
>
> Josephine

NOW this is a really good idea!!! Perhaps some mailing list whiz could cook
up an automatic response to these questions and then we ( and especially
the Europeans included in this ) wouldn't have to download these messages
nor the answers..
> ps: we should really make an automatically mail to be sent to the list
> weekly with answers to: "how do i unsubscribe" and "when is the next
> suse going to be released".

I'm putting on the B-mer Brothers
Would you mind putting on this grass skirt?