Re: [SLE] SAX2 does not work anymore - x.org log file
  • From: Andrei Verovski (aka MacGuru) <andreil1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 12:54:50 +0200

On Mar 1, 2005, at 12:44, Pieter Hulshoff wrote:

Usually the data is saved in /etc/X11 with the extention .saxsave (at
least that's where it was in SuSE 9.1).

This new PC, does it also have on-board graphics perhaps? Would you mind
sending me your latest configuration and logfile? I'll have another look
to see if I can figure it out.

The log and xf86config is from last PC. it does not have on-board graphic. Both PCs are Athlon XP based, with nvidia geforce graphic card.

* Best Regards --- Andrei Verovski
*
* Personal Home Page
* http://snow.prohosting.com/guru4mac/
* Mac, Linux, DTP, Development, IT WEB Site