Re: [SLE] unsubscription
  • From: Patrick Shanahan <ptilopteri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 09:14:43 -0500
* Allen <gorebofh@xxxxxxxxxxx> [03-01-05 01:41]:
> This is the .... 19th time in two weeks? I think I'm going to make a
> custom action for my mail, don't deliver anything with this word in it.
> I guess when you sign up it's just to hard to read the message you have
> to open and say yes I want on the list and then reading the message
> saying welcome that shows you how to do this.

You shouldn't see it again from him. I bounced it (his post so his
return addr) to the unsubscribe email addr with his address. It has
worked here before.

What we should all do is to bounce idiot's unsub list posts back to the
sender.
HOG # US1244711 Photo Album: http://wahoo.no-ip.org/gallery

< Previous Next >