Re: [SLE] Sound Card Problems
  • From: "Carl E. Hartung" <suselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 10:06:28 -0500
Hi Beatrice,

Based on the following:

<snip>
> > > My office mate has the same Linux OS on a HP EVO D310 and he has
> > > never experienced problems with his sound card, which is a
82801DB...
<snip>

Maybe someone on the list has your exact setup, so it's obviously
reasonable to post your question here, but why haven't you invited this
"office mate" to coffee -- using spill proof cups, of course -- to
conduct a side-by-side comparison of your settings? Aren't you two
getting along? :-)

It's just a thought...

- Carl

Dover Foxcroft, Maine, USA Public Keys 68396713 & F8207216