Re: [SLE] Upgraded Mozilla still renders wrong--FIXED
  • From: Chris Carlen <crcarle@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 07:20:26 -0800
Colin Fraser wrote:
Just a passing thought. I've seen just the symptoms you talk about on all sorts of browsers if the text size is increased (or a large minimum text size is chosen). It's not a problem with the browser but the CSS specifying absolute sizes for divs, etc..

Cheers,

Colin Fraser

Thanks for the input.

That was the problem. I never suspected that there would be pages that couldn't rearrange properly if I set the min font size to something preferrable.

Good day!

--
Christopher R. Carlen

  • No further messages