Re: [SLE] Sometimes Linux makes me crazy.
  • From: AndyYankovich <andyyank@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 08:37:41 -0800
On Mon, 2005-02-28 at 10:09 -0800, Mike wrote:
> I think you know why you came to Linux in the first place, and now you
> just have to decide whether it's worth sticking on, through the minor
> headaches... possibly change some of your choices, opting for ease of
> use (only install those packages available through yast, for
> example)... stick with 'supported' configs, and find yourself a good
> help group... This list is one of the best that I've seen, I've had
> nothing but great experience with the users on this list.

Hey guys,

THANK YOU ALL. Wow! What a response. I'm very grateful to you all.

And you are correct.

There *is* a reason I came to Linux in the first place, and I
momentarily forgot that. Simply put, I was frustrated and lost
perspective.

I will contact LUGs in my Central FLorida area, and I will re-read all
your replies again...and again - as a reminder to keep my head and
attitude properly positioned.

As a retired 70 year old, I now have something exciting to wake up to
every morning. Thanks everybody.

God Bless you all - or as in my redneck county, "y'all"

Andy

< Previous Next >