Re: [SLE] Long DNS lookup times with 9.2
  • From: "Carl E. Hartung" <suselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 12:07:38 -0500
On Tuesday 01 March 2005 11:21, Ken Schneider wrote:
<another huge whack (sigh)>

> Why does it -have to be set to DHCP? Fact is it does not so don't lead
> people down the wrong path. If they have a static address it will
> -not- make a difference.

With all due respect Ken, no one said it "had to be" set to DHCP. Why
would you inject a false premise and build a misguided critique on top
of it? Frankly, I'm not comprehending the utility of this post at all.

- Carl

Dover Foxcroft, Maine, USA Public Keys 68396713 & F8207216