[SLE] Problem to add a network printer.
  • From: Catimimi <catimimi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 19:53:11 +0100
Hello,

I use my notebook either at home or at my office.
I was able to configure with YaST my home printers as network printers.

At my office I tried to do the same thing BUT YaST freezes while loading the
configuration files ! It seems that YaST tries to detect the previous configured printers !!

I'd to save the previous configuration files then erase them in order to be able to configure !!!

Did someone meet the problem and find a solution ?

My solution was to add the content of the previous files to the new ones (with only one default
printer) and I'm able to work on both sides. But I would like to find something better.

Thanks in advance.

Michel.