From: Andrei Verovski (aka MacGuru) [mailto:andreil1@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, February 13, 2005 3:18 PM
To: suse-linux-e@xxxxxxxx
Cc: max@xxxxxxx
Subject: [SLE] PostgreSQL 8.01 Proble/Question

Hi,

I have just installed SuSE 9.2 PostgreSQL 8.01 RPMs from:
ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/projects/postgresql/postgresql-8.0.1

Unfortunately, PostgreSQL seem to be not running... Calling rcpostgresql
or /etc/init.d/postgresql scripts return nothing for start, stop, restart,
etc. Like nothing happen.

Anyone have an idea what might be wrong?

Thanks in advance for any suggestion(s).

***   with best regards
***   Andrei Verovski (aka MacGuru)
***   Mac, Linux, DTP, Programming Web Site
***
***   http://snow.prohosting.com/guru4mac/