Re: [SLE] Sound Card Problems
  • From: "B. Stia" <usr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 00:51:14 -0500
On Tuesday 01 March 2005 09:04, bucciarelli@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Thanks for your advice, but I tried to change the volume settings
> using both the alsamixer and KAMix with no success.
> Any other ideas?
> Beatrice

An aside here: Is there any documentation on what all of the sliders
and buttons DO in alsamixer, or what they represent? I have
experimented many times, back & forth, and never knew exactly what was
happening or what the "dots" signified, and why they changed when other
"dots" were selected. Luckily, dogged "experimentation produced the
desired results. (I think)

Bob S.