Re: [SLE] finding red-carpet
  • From: jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 07:12:45 -0500
On Wednesday 02 March 2005 5:00 am, Silviu Marin-Caea wrote:
> On Tuesday 01 March 2005 22:23, Dennis J. Tuchler wrote:
> > It is not easy searching the Novel web site for Ximian products. I
> > reached dead-ends several times. So, I must ask the people "here" :
> > Where can one find the latest red-carpet rpms for SuSE 9.2?
>
> Red Carped has been renamed to ZENworks Linux Management. Maybe that
> helps finding it.
the link I posted earlier still works and has Red Carped2 ( needed for the
9.2 version of Suse Pro) and some other files as well. It's basically the
rpms needed to get the thing running like last time.

Just in case anyone wants to have this service. :) ( I have one user who
swears by it, I am most often heard swearing at it... but , each to his
own poisen , no? )
;)
I'm putting on the B-mer Brothers
Would you mind putting on this grass skirt?

< Previous Next >