Re: [SLE] Long DNS lookup times with 9.2
  • From: "Carl E. Hartung" <suselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 07:57:49 -0500
Hi All,

Why has no one responded to my post about the default .doubleclick.net
entry in Firefox preferences? Does this mean it's OK to discuss
browser speed 'tweaks' and sluggish dns resolution but it is not OK to
discuss a possible security breach? I say "possible" because I haven't
been able to figure out what the entry means or what it does.

- Carl

Dover Foxcroft, Maine, USA Public Keys 68396713 & F8207216