Re: [SLE] SLSE 9 Do I have to buy the package???
  • From: James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 09:14:32 -0500
Anders Norrbring wrote:
Hi :

A friend of mine got me a copy of SLSE9 and I want to install it !! Can

???
do I have to buy a license??

Thanks

You can use it, but you not be able to install any updates/security fixes.
For
that, you need a license.

He *CAN*, but if the license agreement is for use on ONE computer, it's most
definitely a license agreement breach. It's NOT allowed.
Refer to the Novell sales department for info.

According to a Novell rep last year, they can be copied.