Re: [SLE] Gnome 2.8 for SuSE 9.2???
On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 15:16:06 -0600
"Dennis J. Tuchler" <dennis.tuchler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I notice that there is no directory on the Novell web site for Gnome
> for SuSE 9.2, much less an offering of Gnome 2.8. I had thought
> that, witht he acquisition of Ximian, there would be some more
> diligent upkeep of the Gnome offerings. Is there any source for
> Gnome 2.8 in rpms for SuSe 9.x?
>
> Thanks
>
> dj tuchler

James Ogley has provided a repository for these packages in the past.
However, they are only available currently for 9.1. I'm sure there are
plans for 9.2 packages, but there are no repositories for these
currently.

--
Cheers,
Trey

Corruption is not the #1 priority of the Police Commissioner. His job
is to enforce the law and fight crime.
-- P.B.A. President E. J. Kiernan

FreeBSD 5.3-STABLE i386 i386 GENERIC
10:08AM up 1 day, 13:42, 0 users, load averages: 1.05, 1.19, 1.22