Eclipse 3.0 on 9.2
  • From: Cleary_Mike@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 11:46:57 -0500
I've never used eclipse before, so I thought I'd give it a try. When it
opens to the Welcome page, none of the links on the Welcome page work. All
I get is "AN exception occurred while launching help. Refer to the log for
more details". First of all, I can't find the log. It isn't in
/usr/share/eclipse, or /var/log. Any ideas where they stow their log?
Has anyone else seen this problem before?

Thanks,

Mike
Cleary_Mike@xxxxxxx
A wink is as good as a nod to a blind horse.