Accessing pureftpd using Firefox
  • From: Aaron Bridge <a.bridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 19:24:31 -0500
I have setup a server running pureftpd and all is fine when uploading and downloading using Internet Explorer. However, when I click on a file that should start to download using Firefox a window opens up and it looks like Realplayer is trying to start or something like that. I can't figure out what is going on. I don't even know if it is a Firefox issue of pureftpd. If anyone has run into this problem, how did you correct it?

Thanks as always,

Aaron

< Previous Next >