Re: [SLE] Accessing pureftpd using Firefox
  • From: "Carl E. Hartung" <suselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 20:14:11 -0500
On Wednesday 02 March 2005 19:59, Aaron Bridge wrote:
> It looks like it will let me save to my desktop, but when I click save
> the Firefox download manger opens with the options to Open or Cancel.
> It doesn't actually download the file.

Try Edit->Preferences and click on the Downloads icon. There are some
settings there to experiment with. I usually set it to "Ask me where
to save every file." It's more convenient (to me, anyway.) You might
also need to adjust the file types in the lower panel there, too, to
solve the RealPlayer thing.

- Carl

Dover Foxcroft, Maine, USA Public Keys 68396713 & F8207216