Re: [SLE] newbie backup/reinstall/dual boot advice
  • From: Daniel Sheppeard <daniel.sheppeard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 01:12:11 -0600
Thanks for the reply. At the risk of further revealing my own
appalling ignorance:

On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 23:16:41 -0500, Ken Schneider
<suse-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> 1. Remove the 6GB drive from your linux configuration after backing up
> any data. You can do this using YaST.

How do I go about this? (Yes, I'm just that clueless) My best guess so
far has been with the 'Hardware Information', but when I click on that
it brings up a progress window labeled "Probing" which hangs up on
'Braille Display' and then never does anything else.

I've found other references within YaST to hard disks, but haven't
found anything that gives me any idea how to remove it from the
configuration.

Aside from this 'little' hangup, everything else looks pretty
straightforward to me.

Thanks again,

T. Daniel