Re: [SLE] An apology to the list
  • From: Kevanf1 <kevanf1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 09:34:20 +0000
On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 20:44:56 -0500, Patrick Shanahan
<ptilopteri@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> At any rate, it is *mandated* by the list providers and has been
> explained at length many times over in *adamant* terms as
> non-negotiable.
>
> In other words: Live with it!
> --
> Patrick Shanahan Registered Linux User #207535
> http://wahoo.no-ip.org @ http://counter.li.org
> HOG # US1244711 Photo Album: http://wahoo.no-ip.org/gallery
>
> --
discussed. The reason for this thread. I further believe that if
enough members - the majority who are willing to stand up and actually
say something (useful) - wish a change to be made then that change
should be seriously investigated and perhaps put to a vote. Nothing
should ever be set absolutely in stone things do evolve after all.

--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer

34 Hill Street