Re: [SLE] An apology to the list
  • From: devosc <devosc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 06:33:24 -0600
Not sure how far things have deviated etc, but (as a Gmailer)
something that I just noticed was that when I clicked the reply, for a
thread I started via gmail, in response to a post from Patrick the
send-to field was automatically populated with the suse-linux-e
address... Yet when I click reply to this particular thread, I had to
click reply-all and manually amend the send-to field.

Anyway, I also sent a suggestion to Gmail on this since the suse mails
do have the email-list headers and Gmail should be able to suitably
accomodate mailing-list headers ?

G.

--
devosc