Re: [SLE] Difference between cd and dvd's ?
  • From: Martin Deppe <Martin.Deppe@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 13:52:08 +0100
Shouldn't there somewhere be a list of what is on the DVD's which is NOT on the CD's?!

Martin

Kevin Donnelly wrote:

On Thursday 03 Mar 2005 12:35, Elijah Savage wrote:

This is very strang e I actually purchased the box set of SuSE 9.2 Pro.
I installed it on a machine at work with the regular cd's because I have
no dvd in it, I also installed it at home off the DVD. Well the machine
at work when I go in to yast and do a search for the ximian-connector it
does not find it, but at home off the dvd install it found it and
installed it fine.

The DVDs hold some software that is not on the CDs.

< Previous Next >