Re: [SLE] An apology to the list
  • From: James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 09:11:33 -0500
Fergus Wilde wrote:
On Wednesday 02 March 2005 21:47, Jeffrey Laramie wrote:

[snip more stuff about what replies to whom]

It's good to hear other opinions. I think this discussion is long overdue.

Not sure I can see this, haven't we had this same discussion over and over and over again for the last five years?

Maybe there's a reason, in that many people dislike the way things are. Based on what I've seen, there are far more opposed to the current setup, than in favour. Maybe that should be a hint, to whoever's running this list.

Or perhaps their posistion is "My way is the right way and to hell with what others want".