[SLE] ATI Radeon X600 and TV out
  • From: Catimimi <catimimi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 19:49:30 +0100
Hi all,

First I'm a full newbie with ATI. I use Nvidia on my desktop but I recently
got a HP ZD8000 notebook fitted with a Radeon X600 chipset.

Before trying to get TV out on it, I would like to know :

- if someone succeeded ?
- if yes : with the SuSE 9.2 driver or with the ATI driver ?
- how to modify xorg.conf (xf86Config) in order to get it to work, for instance
do I have to add (as for Matrox) a second graphic card ? Oh, a copy of the
file would be good !

Any help will save my time and then will be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

Michel.

  • No further messages