Re: [SLE] An apology to the list
  • From: Martin Cleaver <mclists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 22:48:44 +0100
On the subject of replying to the list, I have a second problem that causes me as much heartache... ;-).

I use several email addresses to send and receive mail... for instance, I have one address for mailing lists and another for business mail and another for my own sent items and yet another as a spam trap... etc,

Much of my messages to the Suse list have come back because I sent them from the wrong address... Most mailing lists can allow alternate sending addresses ( I don't want an extra subscription) and is it possible to do this with the Suse list too?

Rgds

Martin