Re: [SLE] An apology to the list: alternate email address
  • From: FX Fraipont <fxf@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 07:55:24 +0100
Martin Cleaver wrote:

Much of my messages to the Suse list have come back because I sent them from the wrong address... Most mailing lists can allow alternate sending addresses ( I don't want an extra subscription) and is it possible to do this with the Suse list too?

I had the same problem when sending from a new email address. I got a message from the list saying this:

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at lists.suse.com.