Can't open KMail
  • From: AndyYankovich <andyyank@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 11:37:25 -0800
Hi all,

I ran a series of security updates (those in red) in update software
through Control Center/YaSTe modules/Software/OnLine updates. I cannot
remember all the updates but one was a KDE update.

KMail will not open. Other KDE apps like Konqueror work fine.

I am using Evolution to type this. I run SuSE Pro 9.2

Thanks in advance for any help. I am very much a newbie, so if you
would, please give detailed instructions rather than think I know what
you are suggesting.

Many thanks, Andy

< Previous Next >