Re: [SLE] Can't open KMail
  • From: "Carl E. Hartung" <suselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 14:40:31 -0500
Andy,

I've got to run now. There are a lot of really sharp people on this
list like Randall to help you sort this out. I want to mention before
leaving that you should also be investigating how an update done with
YOU would break KMail. That isn't normal. There are lots of questions
to be followed up in that area, too. So good luck troubleshooting and
I'll catch up by reading the details later.

- Carl

Dover Foxcroft, Maine, USA Public Keys 68396713 & F8207216