Re: Missing Chris
  • From: Philipp Thomas <philipp.thomas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 22:03:09 +0100
jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [Thu, 3 Mar 2005 12:24:34 -0500]:

>It probably would have taken but a few of your so effective
>keystrokes to solve all the problems we've been having today

You mean that little trick that banned subjects from the list?
Yes that would indeed be needed more often.

>Damn him for running off

If you'd know the reasons you wouldn't blame him.

>If any of you European guys still see him,

Chris was and still is an American and worked at SUSEs former Oakland
office. So Europeans don't really have a better chance of seeing him.

>buy him a beer for me,

I will if I remember when I visit the states probably in the fall.

>Time's like today he is sorely missed.

Yes, but also for other reasons.

Philipp