Re: [SLE] VNC
  • From: a.bridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 22:00:53 +0000
The only thing I have done in Yast is enabled VNC which I thougt was remote
administration. Then I opened VNC on the firewall. If it's not, remote
administration, I have been on the wrong track. Ultimatly I want to be able to
administer a server remotly in the office by seeing its desktop using either a
web browser or another client. If your familiar with Radmin for Window, a
feature like that. Radmin uses viewer instead of a web browser. Either way, I
don't care.