Re: [SLE] Problem with YOU
  • From: "Carl E. Hartung" <suselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 22:04:40 -0500
On Friday 04 March 2005 21:34, Greg Wallace wrote:
> I have been trying to use YOU to check for the latest updates since
> yesterday afternoon. I keep getting -
>
> ERROR
> Initialization failed. Try again. If failure continues, choose
> another SuSE FTP /HTTP Server.

Hi Greg,

Don't hold me to this, but I seem to recall seeing an 'end of life'
notice posted hereabouts or somewhere on the Novell website saying, in
effect, no further development or patching or updates of any kind will
be forthcoming and the ftp directories will be moved to the
discontinued branch.

cu,

- Carl

Dover Foxcroft, Maine, USA Public Keys 68396713 & F8207216