Re: [SLE] An apology to the list
  • From: "C. Richard Matson" <goldfarm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 22:13:32 -0800
On Thursday March 3 2005 5:22 am, Bruce Marshall wrote:

> This list is run by SuSE. They pay for it, they maintain it, they run it
> the way they want to. It is not subject to a vote.
>
> If you don't like it, start your own mailing list.
>
> My $.02

The last time this suggestion was made, somebody said they were going to start
another list (on Yahoo, I think). If we are going to vote I'll vote for
leaving it the way it is. I use Kmail and everything works fine for me. If I
was using a mail client that isn't as feature rich I would still vote for
keeping it as it is. I don't expect the world to kiss my butt and meet my
every little whim:-) Rich
--
Rich Matson
Reno, Nv. USA