Re: [SLE] Amarok has no sound on 9.2 Pro
  • From: Mark McKibben <manzabar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 17:29:47 -0600
On Saturday 05 March 2005 12:12 pm, George Stoianov wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I have the following problem Amarok emits no sound
> when playing a cd or listening an internet radio
> station. All the levels in the Volume Control are up.

Try going into Settings -> Configure amaroK -> Engine and changing the sound
system. amaroK can use several different sound systems and the one you have
selected in there might not be working.
--
Mark McKibben
http://coffeebear.net/

"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus."
 - Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)