Re: [SLE] suse 9.1 & postfix
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin1.listas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 21:04:03 +0100 (CET)

The Sunday 2005-03-06 at 18:41 +0100, Laurent Renard wrote:

> > www.postfix.org edwin
> I really think that this kind of answer is not well appreciated here.
> Why don't you try to propose something like "www.suse.com".
>
> Please try to help ;)

Why not? Actually, I find it very appropriate. The OP question is very
vague, and a real answer would have to be very long. It is better to refer
the OP to where he will find a lot of documentation, real case scenarios,
FAQs, howtos, than to re-write here some of it, and expending a lot of
time.

Then, after he has read some of it, he will have a better idea and will
ask here for problems and doubts, which I'm sure some people here will be
very happy to answer.

--
Cheers,
Carlos Robinson