Re: [SLE] suse 9.1 & postfix
  • From: "M. Edwin" <edwin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 09:47:54 +0700

Laurent Renard wrote:
> edwin wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 6 Mar 2005 13:27:41 +0200 (EET), matice wrote
>>
>>> hello once again ;)
>>> i have my system installed with suse 9.1 and the latest version of
>>> postfix that is provided via YOU. my question is, ive got almost 7
>>> domains that i would like to configure with postfix, any ideas where
>>> i can find a short howto to acomplish this?
>>> regards Matice
>>>

>> www.postfix.org
>> edwin
>>

> I really think that this kind of answer is not well appreciated here.
> Why don't you try to propose something like "www.suse.com".
>
> Please try to help ;)

Ha...ha...ha.....

Mr. Renard, if someone here want to teach please I don't mind. I thought
it is more usefull for anyone to read first before take a class isn't it?

In Matice case it is not clear yet, what actually his "domains" are,
canonical or hosted or virtual domain?

Better I told you Matice, that according to my experience it is more
easy to configure qmail+vpopmail or qmail+vmailmgr for virtual domains
than using Postfix. But of course it is possible.

So I suggest you read first the documentation in www.postfix.org (sorry
Mr. Renard, I can't help) then if you have question raise it here or
better in postfix mailing list.

Regards,
Edwin

< Previous Next >