Re: [SLE] VNC [SOLVED]
  • From: a.bridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 15:07:13 +0000
Finally, success. It turns out, I didn't have to enter any password at all. I
know, I'm an idiot because I didn't try that in the beginning. Thanks for
reminding me Jim. I still haven't got the tightVNC viewer to work, but I'm not
worried about that right now. Thanks everyone for your patience and help.