YOU destroyed my first Suse
  • From: Fajar Priyanto <fajarpri@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 06:44:03 +0700
Hi folks,
I've finally been able to install Suse92 on my hda10 (triple boot with winxp,
and mdk) last night. It was a major success :)
Then, I tried the online update from YOU and went to bed while it was
downloading. When I woke up in the morning, the downloading was finished, I
apply it, and restart. But then lots of errors occured. I couldnt move the
mouse, the sound was dead, etc.
What happened? I'm going to reinstall my Suse again, but what happened to YOU,
why did it destroy my Suse?
Thanks.
--
Fajar Priyanto | Reg'd Linux User #327841 | http://linux2.arinet.org
06:39:14 up 6 min, Mandrakelinux release 10.1 (Official) for i586