Why: "There was no update executed to now."
  • From: Andy Yankovich <andyyank@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 10:59:37 -0800
A few days ago I intentionally wiped out my Suse Pro 9.2 and
reinstalled from scratch. All went well except I apparently cannot
get updates to take hold.

Using YOU, I keep getting the same updates to install. Why is this?
Before deleting and reinstalling Suse Pro 9.2 I had KDE 3.3.3x running
at level a (or something like that).

Obviously I have been using Linux only one month. But I was willing to
experiment doing different things knowing I would screw up my system
and would have to reinstall. Now that I want to keep my system trim
and working well, I can't get updates to take and can't get the
kernel back to running at 'level a'.

Any suggestions or ideas? Thanks much guys.
Andy