Re: [SLE] 9.3 preorder now available..
  • From: jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 03:45:53 -0500
On Thursday 10 March 2005 1:11 pm, Anders Johansson wrote:
> On Thursday 10 March 2005 19:06, Bruce Marshall wrote:
> > On Thursday 10 March 2005 11:45 am, Mike wrote:
> > > Just happened to stop by the novell/suse site, and lo and behold,
> > > They are taking pre-orders for 9.3! Yep, Doesn't have the entire
> > > list of things available, but enough to make it interesting. Looks
> > > to be released in mid april
> >
> > I just tried to order it from the Novell/suse site.... (U.S.) I
> > have never seen a more convoluted web site and I never did find a
> > place to order it.
> >
> > I even went to their 'total product price list' where the latest SuSE
> > offered is 9.1.....
> >
> > I gave up.
>
> http://www.novell.com
>
> Products->Operating Systems->Linux->SUSE Professional
>
> Click on "Preorder SUSE LINUX 9.3"
>
> At the bottom of the next page, click on "pre-order your copy today"
>
> On the next page, click on "North America"
>
> Tricky, huh?

couldn't have been too difficult. It wasn't hard at all actually, not even
dealing w/ the Digital River folks who just often are a tad , erm.. flakey
is the kindest way to put it.

I didn't even get a blonde hair out of place including printing the
invoice ! ;)

New OS version due "soon" ( YAY !!! ) I *was* getting kinda bored w/ the
present version ... it's almost too easy. But , now.. I can add new stuff
to mess w/ again. hehehehe

I'm putting on the B-mer Brothers
Would you mind putting on this grass skirt?
you see it's ( almost) Aloha Friday, and I've got me this shirt..