Re: [SLE] 9.3 preorder now available..
  • From: jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 12:02:24 -0500
On Thursday 10 March 2005 8:24 pm, James Knott wrote:
<snip>
> If you preorder, will SuSE predeliver? ;-)
If you preboard an airplane do your pre arrive at your destination? <VBG>
And why do they want you to get "on " the plane anyway? I'm certain it
would be more comfortable should you decide to get "into" it. Warmer ,
most certainly. And should you be addicted to breathing some mix of O2
close to the ground, you most certainly will want to be inside the plane
rather than on it.

I'm putting on the B-mer Brothers
Would you mind putting on this grass skirt?
You see, it's Aloha Friday, and I've got me this shirt.