Re: [SLE] 9.3 preorder now available..
  • From: Clayton <smaug42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 19:15:06 +0100
> I just tried to order it from the Novell/suse site.... (U.S.) I have
> never seen a more convoluted web site and I never did find a place to order
> it.
>
> I even went to their 'total product price list' where the latest SuSE offered
> is 9.1.....
>
> I gave up.

No kidding! Terrible isn't it? I tried to use it to pre-order a copy
for my sister in Canada... had to give up too.

I ordered my own copy here in Europe without problems... took about 3
minutes from clicking the country in the list until I had my
confirmation email in my inbox.

I think I'm going to order a second copy and ship it to Canada.
Probably get there before any distributor in Canada gets it anyway.
The availabilty of SuSE in Canada has been pathetic to say the least.