Re: [SLE] 9.3 preorder now available..
  • From: Bruce Marshall <bmarsh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 13:22:12 -0500
On Thursday 10 March 2005 01:11 pm, Anders Johansson wrote:
> On Thursday 10 March 2005 19:06, Bruce Marshall wrote:
> > On Thursday 10 March 2005 11:45 am, Mike wrote:
> > > Just happened to stop by the novell/suse site, and lo and behold, They
> > > are taking pre-orders for 9.3! Yep, Doesn't have the entire list of
> > > things available, but enough to make it interesting. Looks to be
> > > released in mid april
> >
> > I just tried to order it from the Novell/suse site.... (U.S.) I have
> > never seen a more convoluted web site and I never did find a place to
> > order it.
> >
> > I even went to their 'total product price list' where the latest SuSE
> > offered is 9.1.....
> >
> > I gave up.
>
> http://www.novell.com
>
> Products->Operating Systems->Linux->SUSE Professional
>
> Click on "Preorder SUSE LINUX 9.3"
>
> At the bottom of the next page, click on "pre-order your copy today"
>
> On the next page, click on "North America"
>
> Tricky, huh?

More than tricky..... I can't even see the items you refer to..... when I go
to www.novell.com, the upper tab list is in German, and no where on the page
do I see 'Operating systems'. I've been down several paths.... None lead
to ordering and once past the first couple of pages, none mention 9.3.

This site is ba-a-a-aaaaddd

< Previous Next >