Re: [SLE] 9.3 preorder now available.. but not in North America
  • From: Gary Gapinski <gary.gapinski@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 13:28:46 -0500
Anders Johansson wrote:

http://www.novell.com

Products->Operating Systems->Linux->SUSE Professional

Click on "Preorder SUSE LINUX 9.3"

At the bottom of the next page, click on "pre-order your copy today"

On the next page, click on "North America"

Tricky, huh?

The pre-order link is no longer where you found it, but once one actually does get to it (http://www.novell.com/products/linuxprofessional/preview/preorder.html), and chooses the North America link, one will find that Digital River cannot accept an order. They can't even deliver version 9.2. 9.1 is the only version that appears.

I telephoned both Novell and Digital River earlier today, and they couldn't find it either.

I suspect they haven't yet discovered and tortured (pour encourager les autres) the employee who arranged an identical failing for prior versions.