Suse 8.0 cannot access an NT server
  • From: John Sowden <jsowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 11:56:50 -0800
The state of ca employent dept has a web site for posting positions and
resumes. In dec of 2004, they switched to windows nt from ?. ever since
then, I cannot read the resumes/ads web pages. these are encrypted, but they
were encrypted before. the techie did not know what the problem is, although
he is not familiar with linux. I am running Suse 8.0 on the internet
machine. I have not connected 8.2 to the net yet.

thoughts?

John Sowden
American Sentry Systems. Inc.
1221 Andersen Drive
San Rafael, CA 94901

U.L. Listed Central Station Alarm Service
Serving the San Francisco Bay Area Since 1967

mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.americansentry.net

  • No further messages