Re: [SLE] 9.3 preorder now available..
  • From: John Kelly <jakelly@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 18:01:57 -0500
On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 13:06:12 -0500, Bruce Marshall <bmarsh@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> the Novell/suse site ... I have never seen a more convoluted web site

Yes it's pathetic. Too bad SuSE didn't buy Novell, instead of the
other way around.

You would think with all that money they got from Microsoft, they
could at least fund development of a good web site, which does not
horizontal scroll.

I hate that. The only thing worse than top posted mail replies are
web sites that horizontal scroll!