Re: [SLE] Yet another comment on 9.3
  • From: Anders Johansson <andjoh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 02:18:34 +0100
On Friday 11 March 2005 05:14, Thomas Beasley wrote:
> What is amazing about this article is the comment that Gnome 2.10 is
> included. Gnome 2.10 was just released yesterday (3/09/05), which means
> this will be the first SuSE release to be current with Gnome. Way to go
> SuSE =).

It also includes OO 2.0, which is slated for release in May :)

I'm not sure what exactly was released at cebit, but I'm running beta 3 here,
and it's looking very nice indeed. Not the major revolutionary release that I
expect will come with KDE 4 later this year, but I guess that's why it's 9.3
and not 10.0. Polish, polish and more polish :)