Re: [SLE] 9.3 preorder now available..
  • From: James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 20:21:33 -0500
Bruce Marshall wrote:
On Thursday 10 March 2005 11:45 am, Mike wrote:

Just happened to stop by the novell/suse site, and lo and behold, They
are taking pre-orders for 9.3! Yep, Doesn't have the entire list of
things available, but enough to make it interesting. Looks to be
released in mid april

I just tried to order it from the Novell/suse site.... (U.S.) I have never seen a more convoluted web site and I never did find a place to order it.

I even went to their 'total product price list' where the latest SuSE offered is 9.1.....

I gave up.

Though I didn't order, it doesn't seem to difficult from www.suse.com.